Looking for a fun and safe place to spend your summer? Boys & Girls Clubs of North County is the place for you!
To enroll in our Summer Day Camp:
- Please complete and submit the Ingold Registration/Membership Form on the JOIN A CLUB page.
- Go to PROGRAMS/MAKE A PAYMENT to pay your $30 per child registration fee to finalize your membership.
- When you are ready to sign up for your week(s) of Day Camp, go to PROGRAMS/MAKE A PAYMENT, select Program from the drop down menu, pay your $100 per week per child, and indicate week(s) of attendance in the notes section.
- You are all set! Be sure to make your payment by end of business on Thursday to secure your spot for the following week. A late fee of $20 will be assessed for any payments received after this time.
$100 per week per child (Payment must be received the Thursday prior to the week of attendance)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Locations: Ingold Clubhouse
FREE LUNCH PROGRAM
Meals will be provided for those attending the 2022 summer program.
When school’s out, Clubs are in! Spend your summer making friends and learning new skills at our Ingold Clubhouse. Youth participate in a variety of activities in a safe and fun environment.
- Summer Learning Programs
- Game Room
- Swimming Pool
- Computer Lab
- Arts Studio
- Music Recording Studio
Swim Lessons: Registration will open May 2nd
Learn to swim in a safe and comfortable environment with CPR certified instructors! ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP. To gain membership, please go to JOIN A CLUB and complete the online membership form then to PROGRAMS/MAKE A PAYMENT to pay for membership ($30 per child). To enroll in swim lessons, click the link below, complete the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email once you have been accepted into your requested lesson, then you will need to pay at PROGRAMS/MAKE A PAYMENT to finalize your enrollment.
1. Pick a Session
- Session 1: June 6 – June 17
- Session 2: June 20 – July 1
- Session 3: July 5 – July 15
- Session 4: July 18 – July 29
- Session 5: August 1 – August 12
2. Pick a Time
Monday – Friday from 1:15pm-5pm
*Summer program participants only. Pool availability subject to change.