Leave a Legacy to the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County
The Boys & Girls Clubs of North County has been serving thousands of area youth for over 50 years. While the organization has changed and grown over the years, the goal is still to provide The Positive Place for Kids. Alumni of Boys & Girls Clubs have warm, wonderful memories of their experiences and lasting results of the impact their memberships had on their lives.
What about future generations?
What legacy will we leave for them?
IT IS UP TO US to make a difference in the future of our community and in the lives of boys and girls throughout the San Diego’s North County by making sure that there is ALWAYS a Boys & Girls Club around the corner for every child who needs a welcoming, caring, safe place to go.
Ways you can “Leave a Legacy” through Planned Giving
1. Prepare a will. Surprisingly, less than 50% of people have a will. Without one, you lose control over what happens to your assets at your passing.
2. Leave a gift in your will for the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County Foundation.
3. Give various assets in place of a cash donation. Gifts such as stocks, bonds, real estate, art and jewelry are of considerable value to organizations such as the Boys & Girls Club Foundation and may provide tax savings for you now.
4. Make Boys & Girls Cubs of North County Foundation the beneficiary of your pension plan or IRA. Avoid possible income and estate taxes after your death, or that of your beneficiary.
5. Remember loved ones with memorial gifts. Through naming opportunities or by simply making a donation in the name of a loved one, you benefit from the tax break and you give to a loved one or to their memory in a unique way. What a wonderful way to remember someone!
6. Name The Boys & Girls Clubs of North County Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
7. Get others involved. Ask your financial adviser or attorney to encourage other clients to give to the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County Foundation through client counseling. Imagine the positive impact on your community if everyone made a donation to your favorite charity or a charity of their choice!
8. Establish a Life Income Gift through the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County Foundation. A Life Income Gift is a great way to benefit from significant tax breaks while you or your beneficiary receives current income from a percentage of the gains on your gift. Yes! You can get paid from your charitable donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County Foundation.
9. Pass it on! Encourage family members and friends to “Leave a Legacy” to the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County Foundation through Planned Giving.
Visit www.clubgift.org for more information about planned giving and the many benefits available to you.
For more information on how you can “Leave a Legacy” to the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County, please call Brian Astredo at (760) 728-5871.
Boys & Girls Clubs of North County
445 E. Ivy St.
Fallbrook, CA 92028