Safety is the number one priority of Boys & Girls Clubs of North County and we are doing everything possible to keep children, our staff, and volunteers protected from the COVID-19 virus. This is why we are closely monitoring San Diego County Health Officials and the CDC. With the latest restrictions posed by the County, and in cooperation with FUESD, we believe it is in the best interest of our members, staff and volunteers to suspend all activities beginning Monday, March 16th until further notice.
- At this time, the Club’s Indoor Soccer Season has been postponed until the fall.
- The Red Carpet Dinner & Auction will be moving to an online event. Join us from the comfort of your home starting May 18th through the 23rd. Event link coming soon!
- Meals will be available from 11am to 1pm, Mondays and Wednesdays for all children ages 18. No forms or registration are required. Locations for meal pickup include:
- Maie Ellis Elementary: 400 W. Elder Street
- La Paloma Elementary: 300 Heald Lane
This was an incredibly difficult decision to not open our doors for the families who need us, as this is our mission, but in the interest of public health we feel like this is the appropriate response. We will continue to monitor changes in this very fluid situation. All updates will be posted on our website, Facebook and sent via email. We appreciate your support and understanding at this time.